deliver context relevant learning and development where it counts
#team changes the game for L&D on three fronts.
1. You can deploy L&D content to precisely the point when employees really need it - for the things they are about to do right now. You can even set that L&D content to must-be-viewed before certain initiatives can be done.
2. You can objectively allocate your L&D spend based on actual live data. For example: What is getting done? What is being missed? What is the quality? How does this compare across team types, locations and managers?
3. It is much easier and more cost effective to train someone into a role when their whole day/ week/ fortnight/ month of how-to information is already laid out in front of them. People can join the team and immediately contribute to what needs to be done next.
- build high performing teams with transparency and trust
- encourage teamwork with a unique team-shared user experience
- improve and sustain both customer and employee experience
- by 2025 more than 75% of employees are y-gen / millennials
- y-gen thrive on digital collaboration and transparency, and they are happy to be accountable if we make the expectations on them clear
- increase productivity by 15-30%, whilst reducing stress
- create healthy competition across individuals and teams
- prevent lazy team members from demotivating high performers
- measure what matters, objectively, with real time data
- manage by exception to save everyone time
- make the business easier to operate and sell at a higher price