Fair Use Policy
The Service, as defined under the Terms page on https://teamappsaas.com, is operated by #team Pty Ltd (“#team”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) on behalf of its clients and partners. To ensure the continued availability of our services, we have a ‘Fair Use Policy’ to make sure our services are not subject to misuse.
Use impairing our services
If we believe that your use is impairing the security, performance or integrity of our services, or the use of our services by other customers, we may temporarily suspend, restrict or limit your use of our services until such impairment has been addressed. To ensure we do not unreasonably restrict our customers, we will try and contact you prior to doing so, or as soon as practicable afterwards (however this may not be possible in all circumstances).
Excessive use is a continuing and unreasonably disproportionate use of the service when compared to other users, or use that is deemed by #team to be structured in a way so as to avoid paying for users. Use in excess of the average usage of all customers is considered excessive use.
If excessive use is deemed by #team, then #team reserves the right to suspend access to the service or any other feature immediately, without notice to you.
Should the Service be used for any illegal purpose as defined by common law or inappropriately as deemed by #team, then #team reserves the right to suspend access to the service or any other feature immediately, without notice to you.
#team may update this Fair Use Policy from time to time to reflect company and customer feedback or improve the services provided.
- build high performing teams with transparency and trust
- encourage teamwork with a unique team-shared user experience
- improve and sustain both customer and employee experience
- by 2025 more than 75% of employees are y-gen / millennials
- y-gen thrive on digital collaboration and transparency, and they are happy to be accountable if we make the expectations on them clear
- increase productivity by 15-30%, whilst reducing stress
- create healthy competition across individuals and teams
- prevent lazy team members from demotivating high performers
- measure what matters, objectively, with real time data
- manage by exception to save everyone time
- make the business easier to operate and sell at a higher price