create healthy competition across teams
#team’s task app allows you to define which teams can see their performance relative to other teams.
For example, you might like all teams in California to see their performance relative to each other, but you don’t need them comparing themselves to Texas or Illinois.
Creating healthy competition, with a positive context, is far more effective than top-down control.
Teams develop a natural sense of pride and team leaders will soon start reaching out to each other to collaborate on what works and what doesn’t. Encouraging this style of collaboration builds culture and sustainable performance.
- build high performing teams with transparency and trust
- encourage teamwork with a unique team-shared user experience
- improve and sustain both customer and employee experience
- by 2025 more than 75% of employees are y-gen / millennials
- y-gen thrive on digital collaboration and transparency, and they are happy to be accountable if we make the expectations on them clear
- increase productivity by 15-30%, whilst reducing stress
- create healthy competition across individuals and teams
- prevent lazy team members from demotivating high performers
- measure what matters, objectively, with real time data
- manage by exception to save everyone time
- make the business easier to operate and sell at a higher price